The week's tax news in one handy summary.
New Zealand Tax
- Rather simplistic analysis ignoring quite a bit of historical complexity | Iwi assets swollen by tax loophole
- Good beginners guide for non-residents about GST on digital products supplied to New Zealand residents | When to Charge New Zealand’s GST on Digital Products
- Proceeding carefully & paying particular attention to the Australian position seems reasonable to me | NZ out of step with trading partners in signing up for Double Tax Agreements
- This is perhaps something the Tax Working Group should consider, it's within its remit
- The OECD's BEPS project continues to roll on. Expect more legislative changes over the next 12-18 months
United States Tax
- Can't help but wonder whether this might prove counter-productive | US: Passport revocation is now under way
- Astonishing. Just more evidence of the bubble in cryptocurrencies | British soccer club Arsenal is promoting an initial coin offering
United Kingdom Tax
I follow interesting tax news stories from around the world and share them on Twitter.
These are a selection of our best tweets from the previous week.