A big surprise for Terry at the ATAINZ annual conference, to be presented with the President’s Award in recognition of service and commitment to ATAINZ at an exceptional level.
- The Green Party quotes Margaret Thatcher with approval
- Inland Revenue’s annual report:
- Recovering wage subsidy payments from MNCs
- The OECD proposes a crypto-asset reporting framework
- Change on the way for GST recordkeeping requirements
- Inland Revenue gets tougher on FBT compliance
- Te wiki o te tāke: Details on IRD’s handling of the cost-of-living payments. A doomed tax case highlights the need for change. The OECD on international tax policy reforms.
- Te wiki o te tāke: Watch out for those tax traps, Treasury points the finger at current tax settings for housing, a long overdue AML ruling, and the Queen avoids hundreds of millions in tax.
- Inland Revenue wins an award but loses a case, tax advisers overwhelmingly support a CGT and how much tax do 16 and 17-year-olds pay?
- PM’s Department warns Inland Revenue off looking at a CGT