I have just uploaded my slides presented to the Trusts Special Interest Group about the court case between Blackburn Trustees and Crowe Horwath International in the High Court and the lessons we can draw from this judgement about Capital Gains Tax and the Brightline Test.
- This week, more on the Coalition Government’s tax policies and the accelerated restoration of interest deductibility.
- The Coalition Government reveals its tax policies and there’s a surprising new Revenue Minister.
- Inland Revenue launch new campaign on GST
- Review of Inland Revenue’s Annual Report for 2022-23
- Is a new multilateral convention a step forward towards an agreement on international tax or are we just spinning wheels?
- Has Inland Revenue dropped the ball regarding management of Child Support debt?
- Is it time for an independent fiscal costing unit to check out parties’ promises during elections?
- Is it time to rethink child support payment processes?
- What do the father and son landlords who own more than 100 homes say about our tax system?
- The departing CEO of the New Zealand Superannuation Fund questions its tax status.